Thursday, July 9, 2009
Snack on a Stick - corn dog variation
You will need:-
One packet of fat hot dogs
One large 'can' of Grands biscuits [which are bread rolls]
lollipop sticks soaked in water
one baking tray
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Unwrap the hot dogs and insert a lollipop stick in each one
3. Unwrap the biscuits and squish them all together
4. Take a piece of dough and roll it into a thin long sausage
5. Wrap the dough sausage around the hot dog sausage in a spiral
6. Repeat four and five until all the hot dogs are covered
7. Bake in the oven for between 8 and 12 minutes until gold brown.
8. Take out of the oven and leave to cool for a little while as they are very hot.
Score = 10 out of 10 for total yumminess